Mix exactly the right tint of FastCap 2P-10 filler in seconds! This high tech colorant is specifically made to work with 2P-10 adhesive. Simply mix the dry colorant to get the shade you want on the mixing pad, then add a small amount of 2P-10 Jel. Mix, apply, spray with activator, & sand.
• 2P-10 is a 2-part 10 second adhesive. It bonds in 10 seconds & fully cures in 30 seconds (with activator).
• 2P-10 is a triple distilled, industrial strength CA glue or cyanoacrylate adhesive. Unlike consumer grade CA glues ("Super Glue"), 2P-10 is triple distilled to remove all impurities, has a higher solids content, & does not require preservatives to stabilize it.
• 2P-10's Acidically Stabilized Wood Formula resists the acidic nature of wood, preserving the full strength of the glue joint.
• 2P-10 cures at 4000 PSI in both tensile & sheer strength. It has been tested in a 5-year environmental chamber with extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, with no adverse effects and can withstand up to 5 years of direct submersion in water before the glue degenerates.
• 2P-10 can be used on a variety of different materials such as wood, metal, plastic, tile, stone, lacquered surfaces, & solid surface materials. It creates strong bonds on rough, semi-porous & smooth surfaces on a variety of difficult to bond materials. Ensure parts are clean, dry & free from oils, grease & cleaners.
• Store in a cool area out of direct sunlight (below 70°), storing in a refrigerator at 40° F is optimum. While these conditions are ideal, 2P-10 is successfully used without refrigeration in very hot climates. If you are keeping your 2P10 in your vehicle, consider storing it in a lunch cooler.
Product Model # FastCap 2P-10 Adhesive System Colorant Kit2P-10 COLOR KIT