A professional wood formula Cyanoacrylate super glue made by FastCap. This medium viscosity 2P10 formula is great for wicking. Good for 1/8" cracks. Very popular with woodworkers & carpenters. Triple distilled for purity. 2-year shelf life guaranteed. 2.25 oz. Made in USA.
• 2P-10 is a 2-part 10 second adhesive. It bonds in 10 seconds & fully cures in 30 seconds (with activator).
• 2P-10 is a triple distilled, industrial strength CA glue or cyanoacrylate adhesive. Unlike consumer grade CA glues ("Super Glue"), 2P-10 is triple distilled to remove all impurities, has a higher solids content, & does not require preservatives to stabilize it.
• 2P-10's Acidically Stabilized Wood Formula resists the acidic nature of wood, preserving the full strength of the glue joint.
• 2P-10 cures at 4000 PSI in both tensile & sheer strength. It has been tested in a 5-year environmental chamber with extreme temperatures, both hot and cold, with no adverse effects and can withstand up to 5 years of direct submersion in water before the glue degenerates.
• 2P-10 can be used on a variety of different materials such as wood, metal, plastic, tile, stone, lacquered surfaces, & solid surface materials. It creates strong bonds on rough, semi-porous & smooth surfaces on a variety of difficult to bond materials. Ensure parts are clean, dry & free from oils, grease & cleaners.
• Store in a cool area out of direct sunlight (below 70°), storing in a refrigerator at 40° F is optimum. While these conditions are ideal, 2P-10 is successfully used without refrigeration in very hot climates. If you are keeping your 2P10 in your vehicle, consider storing it in a lunch cooler.
Product Net Weight Model # FastCap 2P-10 Adhesive Glue ~ Medium - 2.25 oz 2.25 oz / 64 g2P-10 MED 2 OZ