Place a pocket hole virtually anywhere with ease. To align for 3/4" thick material simply register the bottom of the jig with the edge of the workpiece, adjust depth collar, clamp & drill. Made in USA.
• Simple - The Kreg Jig® Mini is good for very specific applications where the smallest jig possible is required. The simplistic design includes the hardened-steel drill guide of the other jigs but does not include a reference fence, so material thickness adjustments must be made manually.
• Unlimited Material Thickness - The Kreg Jig® Mini is the only Kreg Jig® that does not include a positioning fence. This fenceless design allows you to make precise angle and stock depth adjustments as needed, making the Mini the most positionable Kreg Jig® available.
• Wood-Chip Relief Hole - With the Kreg Jig® Mini, you don’t have to keep removing the drill bit to clean out the hole. A wood-chip relief hole in the jig gives the removed material a place to go, so you can keep on drilling.
• Plug-Setting Feature - If you decide to conceal or decoratively accent your pocket holes with our solid wood pocket hole plugs, the Mini’s plug setting feature is the fastest, easiest, and safest way to do so.
• Hardened-Steel Drill Guides - Precise pocket holes are a guarantee with the Kreg Jig® Mini because the hardened-steel drill guide keeps the bit from deflecting as it hits the workpiece.
Product Overall Size Model # Kreg Mini Pocket Hole Jig 4 - 1/8" x 1" x 5/8"MKJ